How to Buy AND Stake Your MAMA (3,3)
Staking allows you to earn MAMA passively via auto-compounding. By staking your MAMA with MAMA DAO, you receive sMAMA (staked MAMA) in return at a 1:1 ratio. After that, your sMAMA balance will increase automatically on every epoch (~8 hours) based on the current APY. The MAMA address on Polygon is 0xA9a779aeA33b6f40CfC78A29Cf56Fc7e6fb329AB
The sMAMA address on Polygon is 0xacE14532d052a71869506856ef8Ad7cf8A136128
There are many exchanges that support Polygon withdrawal. Here is the list:
- 1.Get some $MATICs from one of the CEXs listed above
- 2.Get your MetaMask wallet ready. (Please skip step 2 if you have already set up MetaMask wallet for Polygon Network.) Add & switch network to Polygon in MetaMask wallet (click here for more info on MetaMask wallet setup) i. Switch the connected blockchain by clicking the tab "Main Ethereum Network", then click "Add Network" or "Custom RPC".ii.Enter the following information:
- Network Name: Polygon
- ChainID: 137
- Symbol: MATIC
- 3.Withdraw $MATIC from the centralized exchange you use for your wallet. Remember to select Polygon as the network. The wallet address of your Metamask wallet should be the same as the one you have for Ethereum.
- Click theicon on Metamask and select "Account details"
- Copy your wallet address for withdrawal
- 5.Make sure the output currency is MAMA. You can also copy and paste MAMA contract address in the output currency field to ensure you are swapping the right token. The MAMA token address on Polygon is [0xA9a779aeA33b6f40CfC78A29Cf56Fc7e6fb329AB].
- 6.Swap some $MATIC to $MAMA.Alternatively, you can select any input currency based on your available wallet balance on the Polygon network. We recommend DAI-MAMA pair for the deepest liquidity! Warning: Don’t swap all $MATIC! You should save some $MATIC for future gas fees, 0.1~1 $MATIC is enough for plenty of transactions.
- 7.After the "Approve" transaction has been processed successfully, click "Swap" and sign the transaction.
- 8.You should see MAMA in your wallet balance now after the swap transaction is successful. If you cannot find it in your wallet, add MAMA contract address to your wallet.
Note: The "Approve" transaction is only needed when you swap MAMA for the first time; subsequent swapping only requires you to perform the "Swap" transaction.
- 1.Click "Import Tokens" under the Assets tab on your MetaMask wallet
- 2.Enter the MAMA contract address [0xA9a779aeA33b6f40CfC78A29Cf56Fc7e6fb329AB]
- 1.Follow the steps above to add the Polygon network to your metamask.
- 2.Get some $MATIC for gas fees from the Matic faucet https://macncheese.finance/matic-polygon-mainnet-faucet.php
- 3.Bridge your assets (such as DAI, USDC, USDT) to Polygon with one of the following bridges: Ethereum
- Use the above CEX to bridge your ETH/USDT to Polygon
- Please make sure you have enough ETH to cover gas fee
Other chains Bridge
Note: Ensure you have gas tokens of the chain you're bridging from (e.g. bridging from Ethereum requires ETH)
- 2.Enter the amount of $MAMA that you would like to stake in the input field. If you would like to stake all your $MAMA, press the "Max" button and the input field will be populated with all your available $MAMA balance.
- 3.Click "Approve" and sign the transaction.
- 4.After the "Approve" transaction has been processed successfully, click "Stake" and sign the transaction. You have staked your MAMA!
Note: As part of the anti-dumping measures to avoid people selling directly after a rebase, MAMA DAO will implement a warm-up staking period of 3 epochs. Users must have their MAMA staked for 3 or more epochs/rebases before they can claim sMAMA with the rebase rewards. In other words: if you stake MAMA, you have to wait 3 epochs/rebases before you will be able to unstake sMAMA. During the warm-up period, users will accumulate rewards. When 3 epochs/rebases have elapsed, the sMAMA balance can be claimed from the warm up contract.
- 2.Enter the amount of MAMA that you would like to unstake in the input field. If you would like to unstake all your sMAMA, press the "Max" button and the input field will be populated with all your available sMAMA balance.
- 3.Click "Approve" and sign the transaction.
- 4.After the "Approve" transaction has been processed successfully, click "Unstake" and sign the transaction.Note: The "Approve" transaction is only needed when staking/unstaking for the first time; subsequent staking/unstaking only requires you to perform the "Stake" or "Unstake" transaction.