Understanding the Info - Buy and Stake
- APY indicates the annualised rate of return based on the reward yield. It takes into consideration of compounding effect since sMAMA rebases exponentially.
- TVL (Total Value Locked) measures the dollar amount of all the staked MAMA in MAMA DAO.
- Current Index allows you to track your gain from staking. The index started from 1 at epoch 0, and increases every epoch. If you staked at genesis (epoch 0) and never unstaked any MAMA, your balance today would be X times greater, where X is the current index. You can use the index to track your position by marking down the index number when you stake and unstake. You divide the index number when you unstake by the index number when you stake to get the ratio by which your sMAMA balance has increased.
- Your Balance tells you how many unstaked MAMA are in your wallet. This is the maximum amount that you can stake.
- Your Staked Balance tells you how many staked MAMA (sMAMA) are in your wallet. This is the maximum amount that you can unstake.
- Next Reward Amount tells you how much sMAMA you are getting next rebase,
- Next Reward Yield tells you how much your sMAMA balance will increase when the next epoch begins. For example, if you stake 100 MAMA and the upcoming rebase is 0.5427%, your sMAMA balance would increase from 100 to 100.5427.
- ROI (5-Day Rate) estimates how much your sMAMA balance will increase after 5 days, if the reward yield stays the same during this period. For example, if you stake 100 MAMA and the rate is 8.4577%, your sMAMA balance would increase from 100 to 108.4577 after 5 days.